Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker BROKER WANTED: AntiqueClocksPriceGuide.com, yearly rev. in mid-upper $XX,XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsavage

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great revenue generating niche!

AntiqueClocksPriceGuide.com http://www.antiqueclockspriceguide.com founded in 1999; well established, year over year growth, for more than past five years ranked #1 organic search for Google keyword "antique clocks" and many other related terms.

Currently 46,000+ visitors/mo (36,000 absolute uniques) and 700,000 monthly page views
, average 15+ page views per visit and 7 minute per visit average (very sticky!). More than 20,000 pages of info. Operated by just two people, me and my co-founder.

Subscription fees for premium service generate consistent yearly income in mid+ $xx,xxx plus low $xx,xxx in Adsense rev. all with very low overhead. We don't pay for any advertising; all traffic comes from organc search results and good incoming links. Some ongoing maintenance to add content each year, not much time required; we have developed automated routines to scrape and parse data to add to our database of clock values. We can train to operate or will continue to update content and provide tech support on a contract basis if desired.

We can provide AuthorizeNet reports, tax returns, Google analytics, etc. to verify income and site stats.

This site has tremendous upside potential; realistic target is low $xxx,xxx per year revenue. We are 97% done with a site redsign for a better user experience, with added features, easier navigation and newer technology.

You can see the mostly functional redesign at http://75.144.22.196/freeway/default.php - caveat: the redesign is still in development and has not yet replaced our current site design.

As part of our site redesign we are about to implement non-Adsense advertising program for businesses wishing to reach this niche market. Even a low advertiser rate of $1.75 to $5.50 CPM mix could double yearly revenue stream in pretty short order.

Reason for selling: we have developed software for a completely different type of online business that we wish to focus on. Plus I'd like to cash out my original investment that carried us through the first 5 years of operation before we turned profitable.

There is no pressure for us to sell, only a desire to move on to concentrate on other things. Will consider offers in the area of 5X our current yearly revenue.

Serious inquiries only!! I'm not going to waste time with tire-kickers. If you think you can broker this site or are considering buying it yourself, please send me a private message. I will not respond to replies posted on this forum

Please be prepared to provide a verifiable track record and a way for me to verify your identity if you want to demonstate a serious interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom