Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service build and design easy real estate website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocialInteraction

www.Jobsifieds.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello I specialize is owner financing for people. I would like a website built so that I help find people find owner financing. I would pretty much a similar site or clone of ownerwillcarry dot com. Not exact tho, different colors and deisgn, but same function. I know this site is juist in html so it should be not hard at all to make. I would also like a forum installed on the site. Probally just phpbb. Something simple and easy. Pm me with price. I might also consider buying hosting from the creator if they have it, Or I can provide my own hosting. Pm me and let me know,

Thanks

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello I specialize is owner financing for people. I would like a website built so that I help find people find owner financing. I would pretty much a similar site or clone of ownerwillcarry dot com. Not exact tho, different colors and deisgn, but same function. I know this site is juist in html so it should be not hard at all to make. I would also like a forum installed on the site. Probally just phpbb. Something simple and easy. Pm me with price. I might also consider buying hosting from the creator if they have it, Or I can provide my own hosting. Pm me and let me know,

Thanks

Have you looked at openrealty free software?? Might do what you need..

http://www.open-realty.org/

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is not just an html site. Unless they have a resident webmaster constantly updating the html pages, I'm guessing it is database driven, with an admin panel that allows them to add new properties, and update the content. Just because the URLs end in .html, doesn't mean they are, you can rewrite the addresses. If you want this done properly, I can do, but it will take a few weeks and cost around $400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom