Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Bulk Domain Lookup / SEO Research Script + RESALE Rights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotSauce

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UNIQUE BULK DOMAIN LOOKUP & SEO RESEARCH SCRIPT!

This is not the everyday script you've been seeing on the forums, this is much, much more advanced and UNIQUE.

The script can be seen LIVE at http://www.dotsauce.com/bulksandbox/
USE THIS LINK FOR PRE-FILLED URL LIST (Good for testing)

What features does this have?

- Option selection, allows you to choose what you search for, increases search times.

- REAL TIME lookup - Sick of waiting till the entire list is done so you can get your results. No more! The script outputs as fast as it receives the information. Don't wait around! Get the stats as soon as you can!

- Logging to .TXT or .CSV - Already done the search once? Don't want to have to type in the URLs again? Good news! All results are logged to the /saves/ folder, (CHMOD 777 it.) - This means you can show the results to your friends, etc. If an option isn't selected it does not get included.

- Column Sorting - Click the row headers to automatically order the results by anything you like, want the domains to be in alphabetical order? Order of lowest to highest PR? Highest to lowest Alexa Rank? It will be done smoothly and instantly, allowing easier viewing of data. Even better, it smoothly degrades in JavaScript disabled browsers!

- Row and Cell Highlighting - Sick of not knowing which row your looking up? Now it highlights the entire row, column and targeted cell with a subtle tone, allowing you to easily see what your looking up.

- Example List - At the click of a button, the text area can be instantly populated with the top 20 sites in the world, allowing users to view not only the status of the world's greatest sites, but also allow them to use your script when their is no list. This means even someone who stumbles upon your site by accident can use it, without even a list to check. (This list is also good for demo uses)

- Help Guide - At the click of the button, a help guide (which I'm still writing, but you can change) will popup, allowing the user to see detailed instructions on how to use the powerful script. Even the most ignorant person can use this simple point and click script.

- Huge list of lookups - Not only can this script lookup:

- IP Address of server hosting the domain
- Alexa Rank
- Google PageRank
- D.MOZ listed
- Google Backlinks (How many sites does Google find that link to your URL)
- Yahoo! Backlinks
- AltaVista Backlinks
- AllTheWeb Backlinks
- Age of Domain
- Link to WHOIS Details
- Thumbnail which is activated on Rollover
- Unique: Number of links on the page

- Link Browsing Feature - A new feature recently added, which I have dubbed the Link Browsing feature, this allows the user to find all the links on the page, and all the links on the pages linked to from that page, etc. Just click on the number of returned links to start this feature. Even better, this opens in a new window, so their results are not lost.

- Money Back Guarantee - Full refund if the script doesn't work, and you allow me to try and install it, and even then it doesn't work. If I can't figure out how to make it work too, that's when I'll send it back.

Finally...

This script isn't just for sale with normal rights, I am also selling Resell rights and Master Resell rights. Earn your payment back and more easily!

Price list below: (PayPal only!)

Personal Copy: $9
Resale Rights: $29 - Earn your payment back easily by selling copies to others!
Master Resale Rights: $149 - Earn your payment back easily by selling copies to others with resale rights!

Any questions, please PM me. :)

See what satisfied customers are saying...

Excellent tool!... I really like it, and I'll make good use out of this. ;)
I got the resell right and script received. Looking for the new market also... Thanks alot.
AMAZING script!. SOLD! :)
Gotta love the AltaVista & AllTheWeb backlinks! I'd love a private copy.
Awesome script and service to match.

Domain summit 2024

usedcargod

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
does it work with Vista? I couldn't get the demo to run

Kevin

DotSauce

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your operating system should have no effect.

Could you PM me to explain more in detail what issue you are having?

It seems to be working just fine on my end in FireFox as well as IE.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
didn't work for me either, im running ie

DotSauce

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have updated the demo to the exact script that is being distributed.

Please Demo here: http://www.dotsauce.com/bulksandbox/

This does not have the styling changes I used for BulkSEO.com which I suspect may be causing a problem for some IE users.)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have a demo that doesn't limit us to say 10 names only. I want to test it with a list of like 150-200 to see how fast the IP Address only takes to scan the list of that size.

DotSauce

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The demo does not limit you to 10 names.
Please feel free to input a long list of domains to test it out yourself.

Thanks everyone for your purchases so far. Hope you enjoy your script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators