Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bulk domains, and a likely stupid question about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmrw

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have around 75 non-premium domains. Important to me, likely useless to anyone else!

Where is the best place to host these? Its about 45% .co.uk, 45% .com and a few .tv's and .me's and others as well, but only a couple of them

I'm currently spread over GoDaddy, 1&1 Uk and Freeolo

Is there a good place to get these all in bulk? My Freeola offers a 40% discount on renewals as I have so many, but they are not as cheap as GoDaddy on the .com's anyway (they are cheaper on .co.uk's even before their renewal discount though, and after goDaddy's bulk discount)

Then I have the .tv's and a few others all at 1 and 1

There must be a simpler place for me to store all of these? Any help would be really appreciated!

Also - does anyone here ever use (or ever heard of) GetDotted.com (Freeola) as to me, they seem pretty good and competitive and pretty popular in the UK - just don't do all IDN's but they do offer the big ones.

And finally, Where do you all trust your domains most? I realise this will be a lot of personal opinions, but I will soon own one premium domain and want to look after it very well indeed!

Where would you all trust that one most of all?
Thanks!
(This forum has been amazing the last few weeks, so thanks for keeping such a good community everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom