Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

bulk Overture checker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is there a programme/ website/ script that will allow you to check multiple domains with ext's all at once. i know stypo will check typo's but i'm looking for something that i can just paste a list of domains into and have it check them all. thanks

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have sTypo and wouldn't recommend it until the bugs are fixed in it. It seems that they are not updating it anymore after everyone purchased it.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't use any of these bulk checkers, especially web based, because doing so you're in effect performing all the "intelligence" work for them. They go through their logs several times per day, checking what other people were checking, and registering those that are open. Just my opinion.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
azt said:
ok, if you're paranoid :p use http://www.searchtotals.com/
It will cost you, but I've heard really good things about it.
I had a terrible experience with searchtotals.
The software uses 100% of your CPU problem installing and really really not accurate you will need to run it several times on the same list of KW in order to get some decent results.
I spent 149 usd for the country one and I ended up having to hire a programmer to make my own software a little more reliable.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only time I ever got an answer on this question was went I went exclusive ;)

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gemsergio said:
I had a terrible experience with searchtotals.
The software uses 100% of your CPU problem installing and really really not accurate you will need to run it several times on the same list of KW in order to get some decent results.
I spent 149 usd for the country one and I ended up having to hire a programmer to make my own software a little more reliable.

Agree. It is pretty useless. It hasn't worked well for months and never was 100% accurate. I complained to them and got no answer.

...still looking for a program that works well with large lists... hint hint.

Shaun

mikesherov

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
searchtotals.com's solution still works just fine... and works quite well actually... however, the automatic proxies they provide are mostly dead... Find your own proxies, put them in the same directory as the app in a file called proxy.txt and it works just fine :)

Now the key is, where to find a good list of expiring or expired names...

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mikesherov said:
searchtotals.com's solution still works just fine... and works quite well actually... however, the automatic proxies they provide are mostly dead... Find your own proxies, put them in the same directory as the app in a file called proxy.txt and it works just fine :)

Now the key is, where to find a good list of expiring or expired names...

Mike .. thanks for the proxy tip. That aside...it doesn't "work just fine" if I need to get my own proxies. They should sell a program that "works', and stop selling it, if it's not working as "advertised", which it hasn't for months.

Shaun

ezimedia

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have found if you are a person that checks thousands of domains with extensions in overture each day they will block your domain/ip after so many searches , yes you could use proxies... but don;t forget there are many other people like you doing the same thing.. and Im sure they use the same proxey lists that you are using...

There really is no way around it that I have found... Until overture makes their data available to the public on a monthly fee... But are you willing to pay a monthly fee to access their data....

Thanks
Tom Dahne

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi Nick
keep digging
or post in the advertising forum
because people cannot reply here with their tools unless you post your request there

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom