Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

BulkRegister + New.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

newnoy

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
email from Bulkregister
BulkRegister is pleased to offer, in partnership with New.net, new extensions for domain names that offer business-specific customization and greater relevance than current traditional web site addresses ending in existing top-level domains.

These alternate domains more clearly promote the products or services your company delivers. Through the use of targeted domain extensions such as .shop, .club, .travel, etc, your website address now offers the opportunity for more targeted messaging to potential customers.

More than 169 million Internet users currently have access to these domain extensions either through partnerships with leading ISPs or they have enabled their browsers via a free download available at:
http://www.new.net/download/instructions_win_netscape.tp

As competition for domain names and Internet mindshare increases, BulkRegister wants to ensure their members can optimally position their businesses online with New.net extensions. In addition, New.net's more intuitive domain names will make the Internet an easier place for users to find available products and services to fit their needs.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"your website address now offers the opportunity for more targeted messaging to potential customers."

Same BS.. this does not reflect well for bulk register to hook up with new.net..

crabby

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
BulkRegister.com must be desperate. I'd better transfer the few names I have left there to another registrar.

Adios BulkRegister!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting to have a name transferred to me from BulkRegister where the seller has it. It's taking longer than usual and this new.net news is making me nervous. It clearly indicates they are grasping at straws. I hope their operations are not so screwed up already that it will affect me transaction.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
OUCH!!
Why would BulkRegister stoop so low??
Good Luck.

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Bulkregister: I thought you knew better than that....New.Net is nothing short of scam and now that they've reached very very close to their demise you've made this dumb decision to partner with them...AND YOU FORGOT TO MENTION IN YOUR NEWSLETTER THAT THESE ARE ACTUALLY 4TH LEVEL SUB-DOMAINS SO THAT ITS NOT REALLY FLOWERS.SHOP BUT FLOWERS.SHOP.NEW.NET....Just think before you make such desparate decisions!!"

P.S. It was just spur of the moment "emotional" response.

M

mole

Hey, give New.net a break. Before we forget, they tried to shake ICANN's arrogance. That's worth at least something.

Lew

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
***** new.net - they are trying to turn the domain world upside down and make some money doing it. While ICANN has their head up their asses, their reluctance to add new extensions helps the value of the existing ones. If new.net succeeds, our domains will be worth quite a bit less, if not worthless.

It doesn't scare me too much yet but there is a critical mass number that new.net must reach to be a force and any big companies that push their system only helps reach that critical mass.

I wrote Bulk a nasty letter as I have many names with them.

Dumbasses.

pljones

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been using Bulkregister for some time, but the news of their cooperation with New.net makes me think about using another registrar.

Any thoughts on a registrar with good customer service (meaning a live person answers when you call and can handle your question reasonably quickly) at a low registration price?

US-based registrars only, please.

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Registerfly.com has them listed as a new partner as well in this quote from their email:

New Features coming

Anti-Spam Service - FREE
Privacy Protection - FREE for all domains (why spend when you can get it for free!)
Expanded free e-mail service
Custom Domain Portal
"plug" and "play" domain registrar solution
New.net TLD's
Live Phone Support (24 x 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom