Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Bumping Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_C

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I would be very grateful if someone clarified to me the bumping rules with regards to the Appraisals section of the website. I understand that posting more than once over a 24 hour period is prohibited; however, I could not find any clear guidelines on whether one is allowed to bump their post in the Appraisals forum 24 hours after the original post.

Your feedback would be very appreciated!

Sincerely,
G_C

Upvote 0

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can reply to your own post, but it won't bump it, it will append the post to the old post, unless it has been 23 hours (I think).

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

just posting "bump" is frowned upon in any section of the forum.

However, if you have not received any replies to the original post after a 24 hour period, it may be permitted to "ask for others" to give an appraisal.

G_C

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains and Biggedon,

Thank you very much for your quick feedback. As you can tell from my post count, I am fairly new to Dnforum - however, I can already see a considerable measure of professionalism that characterises this website. For this reason, I would much rather ask a silly question than violate the rules in a place where rules are clearly enforced in an effective manner.

As per Biggedon's suggestion, I will ask and "ask for others" - I am very new to the domain scene, and though I am convinced that none of my offerings would ever sell for more than low xx, I feel that it is the best - if not the only - way of testing the water and acquiring some basic experience.

Sincerely,
G_C

drmaximus

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
biggedon said:
Hi

just posting "bump" is frowned upon in any section of the forum.

However, if you have not received any replies to the original post after a 24 hour period, it may be permitted to "ask for others" to give an appraisal.

Is this the same governing rule for threads concerning Domain Sales and Auctions? Will it be frowned upon to "bump" a thread when no activity is recorded in the last 24 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom