Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

buy domain services on behald of my customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruddygonzalez

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How can i do to buy domain services on behald of my customers?.

I run my own business locally in my country, and some customers buy my services using the traditional pay (They Make a check to me).

The issue is that if i use my credit card for to do that, the renew feature almost in every site that sell domains (by the way, i own my storefront for selling domains), is enable and i don't want this feature make me loss money when the customer cancel the service.

Can someone help me?.

Ruddy.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

not really clear on what yo're asking but i'll try

if you get an enom reseller account, then you can set-up a subaccount for each customer and "set" any renewal price you wish to charge them.

any amount over what you pay, is you commission.

for instance

you pay $9.00 to renew and register, but you set their renewal fee at $15

so you get $6.00 commission each time they renew or register a domain.

ruddygonzalez

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry for my English, but i'll will try to explain you all that i have.

I have a godaddy reseller account, and they gave me a storefront (site where I can sell domains and earn me some comissions). The storefront was builded by godaddy.com and it is ready to sell many services like domains, hosting plans and ssl certificates.

In my country people doesn't like to use credit cards, so, i need to get paid by other ways than credit cards e.g: cash or check.

When they pay to me that way, i need to buy the service that they want using either my credit card on my storefront or maybe other way to buy the service that they want and after that, give the ID and Password to them for access the services.

The issue is that if i use my credit card, the renoval service that is running on the godaddy site, will charge my own credit card and i don't know if the customer is going to make a renoval.

That's my problem. In a ticket that I sent to the support service on godaddy, they said to me that i can use a paypal account to do that, but i never have used this kind of pay and I am a little confused.

Thanks, again.

Ruddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom