Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Buy Domains needs to check what they own ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
before they do press releases. Their June 12th press release had this:

"NameMedia, which already is profitable, says it owns more Internet domain names than any other party and draws more than 25 million consumers monthly to its vast collection of websites. It makes money when computer users type the name of one of its sites, such as photography.com, bookstore.com, or jobfinder.com, into the Internet address bar and then click on advertising links."

They don't own bookstore.com. I do. Maybe one of their competitors might like to buy it now. :peace:

Link to the Boston Globe article:

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2006/06/12/internet_stealth_company_steps_out/

Domain Days 2024

barefoot

Go barefoot!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They may have meant to list bookshop.com instead. But you are definitely getting some free publicity for your domain -- maybe your revenue will increase and some nice offers may come in as well.

DomainsRate

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I love my life if I was you. Keep up the good work. Also have your traffic and offers increased?

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fearless said:
before they do press releases. Their June 12th press release had this:

"NameMedia, which already is profitable, says it owns more Internet domain names than any other party and draws more than 25 million consumers monthly to its vast collection of websites. It makes money when computer users type the name of one of its sites, such as photography.com, bookstore.com, or jobfinder.com, into the Internet address bar and then click on advertising links."

They don't own bookstore.com. I do. Maybe one of their competitors might like to buy it now. :peace:

Link to the Boston Globe article:

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2006/06/12/internet_stealth_company_steps_out/

That's awesome! lmao :yo:

Great name too ~ I'm sure you could probably retire on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom