Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service "Buy Now" and PayPal + Server to store a lot of files

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need urgent help for the following matter:

1- How can I sell "electronic items" (software and templates, I've full resale rights, of course) online through a "Buy Now" button, by accepting paypal payments so that every time someone pays for an item, will get automatically a download link by email ? I need to know only where looking into paypal (the exact link) to setup my own chart with "autopilot sales".

2- Where may I lease few Gb of space to upload files to offer to my buyers for download in a second time ? Yes, I need few Gb of paid space at a reasonable cost for this purpose only (my customers should not have direct ftp access but should simply download their paid item by following a specified link).

I hope to have exposed in the most appropriate way what I'm looking for, thanks again for your time and help :)

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can provide you a few GB of disk space PM me f you are intrested. cheers :yo:

Ehsan

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks anyone for helping, problem solved.
Tomorrow we'll begin working on our website and we've also found an excellent host, I can't still believe it's all true and there's no catch,I'll investigate further but I'll probably join them.
I'm not sure that the person who recommended me want to make the offer public but for sure I solved my problem.

Marcvs

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
personally id recommend a cubecart install thats standard wit any cpanel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom