Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Buy through Sedo or Fabulous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laur

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I want to buy this domain that is listed for sale at both Sedo and Fabulous. Now I am not sure through which one to go. Do you guys have any experience with Fabulous? What are the fees there and what else do I need to know about them? I sold a few domains at Sedo and it was ok but have no idea about Fab. Thanks!

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would contact the seller directly through whois if possible.

laur

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. However there is another reason. I think that the price for the domain is really good and maybe the owner forgot to update the price. If I make an offer through Sedo then maybe he will accept it...but if I make a direct offer then is possible he will raise the price. :) Hmmm.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes but, if you make an offer off those sites you can bring up that he is saving the fees he would pay to them, hense he might accept your offer- he may have all intentions on sedning it to auction too

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you make your offer via sedo there's a chance he'll send it to auction which will result in the name selling at or above fair market value. Try fab first, direct can't hurt either and mention that you will save him fees and pay all escrow fees so he's walking away with net $xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom