Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website BUY traffic domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
2012 is coming.

I want to buy traffic domain names.
$300K budget is ready
If you have some .
Please give me the list and detail.
Thanks

Last edited:

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also wanted more
The budget will rise to $500K

valeria

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent.

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
still wanted
Have spend only $13K now.

I need more

elcrack

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what multiple do you pay? Do you buy ccTLDs ?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
(The typo in title above can't be fixed, can a Mod please fix it).

Are you buying based in intrinsic value plus traffic. If so I can PM you some good ones you may like?

P.S. Watch out, there is considerabe false stats given by sellers on the forums. I seriously doubt if I would ever buy another traffic name based on several proven false stats names I was badly burned on, some for much more money than the one I am writing about. It has happened too many times on the forums :veryangry:

As a more or less perfect example of that I purchased Buts.us based 100% on its high stated traffic and links to screenshots he supplied in the sales thread. Without the traffic said to be 77-visits a day I would not buy the name no matter how low priced since such a name in the .us ext is little more than reg fee without traffic.

At first I had it on my server where the traffic was obviously not there starting the same day as the domain transfer since I put it online with a temp page immediately and the DNS resolved right away. When I complained to seller asking for refund (plus a $50 fee for my trouble and aggravation) he said no to that cliaming the screenshots were legit and the 77-day stats were according to Sedo.

So I then moved it to a non-optimized parked page at Sedo (which same non-optimized sedo page seller also had running). I had it there for all of March and after 32-days it had exactly a dismal 28-total visits, or less than 1/day :veryangry: Based on the proven false stats it should have had 2,464 visits instead of a worthless 28 total.

The seller said I should have asked for a traffic test but the reason I did not is with a low priced $125 name it did not seem warranted, especially because someone else woud have quickly posted sold before I could even start a traffic test based on the stated high traffic.

Bottom line is always ask for a traffic test but the problem is someone else may post sold without a test if the traffic claim is high. Next best option is don't buy any names based on stats, which advice I plan to follow.

Sales thread: http://www.dnforum.com/f116/buts-us-77-visitors-per-day-thread-408375.html

2012 is coming.

I want to buy traffic domain names.
$300K budget is ready
If you have some .
Please give me the list and detail.
Thanks

Last edited:

tatjana

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
2012 is coming? What is this have to do with traffic?

Not sure...Would you give some insight?

Hanson

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Spend $18K now
More deal be wanted
Please show me the good names

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom