Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Buydomains.com not responding?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've purchased a domain at buydomains.com on the 4th of february, paid for it directly by creditcard. One day later I received some mail offering hosting and other paid services, with the message I should receive ownership of the domain within the next few days. On the 12th of february I wrote Alegria Pierce, who's working for buydomains, that I haven't received any additional information since then and asked for an update on the current situation. As no answer came I wrote another email on the 14th of this month, this time I included the email adress [email protected] as well, I haven't received any kind of answer until now.

Do you guys have any experiences with buydomains.com? Is it normal that you pay for a domain and don't hear anything for 12 days? I'm kinda having a funny feeling about the whole thing, as they're not answerring I decided to take it to the board.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never had a problem, try calling them by phone.

keep us posted
Thx :yo:

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never had a problem, try calling them by phone.

keep us posted
Thx :yo:

Agree with Stewie I never had a problem call them.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I offered to buy a domain at 8.30 AM yesterday in an email. It has been almost 23 hours. I am still waiting for a response.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Valentine's day, now President's day. Wait until tomorrow.

Lucky Luke

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been 12 days now, kind of long for a simple transfer. What me disturbs most, is the fact that they don't send any kind of reply on the previous mails I've send, even a "we'll look into it" would have done the trick.

I've send them another message today through their customer support, will wait and see if they'll react to that. If not, I'll give them a call.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Kidding aside (about the holidays) I never had to wait more than 24 hours. Maybe your emails are being spamblocked; your best move would be to call them.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've never had an issue with them not responding...maybe have had issues with them contacting me too much actually.

Just pick up the phone and call them tomorrow.

an service

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am the customer service manager for BuyDomains and Afternic and I'd be happy to explain the chain of events that caused this breakdown in communication. I am currently in the process of sending you an email to explain how it happened and what we have done to remedy the situation. End result is the domain was re-instated and in escrow. My apologies, any questions can go directly to me at [email protected].

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am the customer service manager for BuyDomains and Afternic and I'd be happy to explain the chain of events that caused this breakdown in communication. I am currently in the process of sending you an email to explain how it happened and what we have done to remedy the situation. End result is the domain was re-instated and in escrow. My apologies, any questions can go directly to me at [email protected].

Welcome to DNForum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom