Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

BuyDomains.com Review - Comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sturzstrom

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone sold names to BuyDomains.com. I am wondering if they give a fair price for the domains or do they undervalue them so they can resell them at a higher price. Are the names they have for sale at a decent price or are they too high? Thanks.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Before BD was bought out, I thought there prices were reasonable, now the prices are insane...it's obvious they dont care if they sell or not. Sunshinegirls.com went from $5000 to $30,000 within a 1 year period, and the list goes on....As for selling, they would be the last place I would consider.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think some of the names they sell are overpriced. But if you are starting a new venture I think it is justified to put up 2 or 3K for the right name, even if it may be considered slightly above 'fair value'. They have some good domains and with a good domain you have an edge in business IMO.

I bought 2 names from them just this month. Although I ended up paying more than I would like they were quite reasonable. I got the names for half or third of asking price. I think these were reasonable deals for both buyer and seller.
I believe a decent counteroffer will get you somewhere, lowballing will not.

As for buying names... I remember a recent thread somewhere saying they offered $25 for a LLL .com... :greencool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom