Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

BuyDomains.dk - Advice Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmnarmenta

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on these jokers. I have registered domains though these guys and they used to be very reliable.
I now have a serious issue with them because I registered a domain through them (corporateonline dot ca) on 5/23/08, I took a little time to develop this one and as I'm setting up hosting for it, I realize that it has been registered to someone else on 9/15/08.
It seems as if nobody is alive at BuyDomains anymore because I've sent numerous emails to them with no responses.
I know I committed a foul by not checking the whois when I registered the domain. But, it is in my account as registered and as an active domain.
Any advice would be appreciated.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
(corporateonline dot ca)?? are you canadian or have an office in canada? otherwise you can't own that domain.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I lost hundreds of names to them ..... scammed big time ..
( cctld )
They are not renewing with the relevant registries

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm have domains with BuyDomains too and and have been dealing with these same problems for months...what are we supposed to do when a registrar just stops working?
They don't process new orders, though they mark them in your account as "Active", and you can manage them and everything...except they don't resolve. They don't respond to customer emails, I assume renewals don't work, I haven't tried yet since I don't want to give them any more money.
I want to do a transfer of all the .ES I have there, and various other domains, but another issue is the whois...all domains regged with them show "Customer Service" at BuyDomains as the whois contacts, so I don't know how easy it will be. They don't respond to anything as it is, so I doubt they'll respond to domains transfer requests.
Does anyone have advice for a step to take to get our domains out of there?

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been having the same issues as everyone else, so no advice from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom