Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

BuyDomains Offers Industry Leading Domain Names Biking.com, Cycling.com and MountainB

Status
Not open for further replies.

an service

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WALTHAM, MASS—September 29, 2009

BuyDomains.com today announced the availability of premium domain names Biking.com, Cycling.com and MountainBiking.com.

These category defining and key word rich domain names represent a unique opportunity for an online bicycle retailer to capture the leading online destinations in the $6 billion global cycling industry.*

Ownership of an industry leading domain is also cost-effective way to increase qualified online visitors while avoiding the expense of recurring pay per click online marketing costs.

A review of keyword searches on Google, Yahoo! And Bing renders nearly 1 billion total search results.

• Biking.com: > 185,000,000 search results
  • Cycling.com: > 385,000,000 search results
  • MountainBiking.com: > 421,000,000 search results

Biking.com, Cycling.com and MountianBiking.com may be acquired together as a package, or individually.

Comparable 2009 domains sales include Toys.com at $5.1 million, Candy.com at $3 million and Fly.com at $1.7 million.**

Interested parties should visit or call BuyDomains.com

• www.BuyDomains.com
  • 1-866-820-2796 (toll free in the United States)
  • +1 339-222-5131 (worldwide)

*US $6B market estimate, www.nbda.com
** Domain sales price data from www.DNJournal.com

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BuyDomains.com STOLE MY DOMAIN!

I just logged in to my GoDaddy account to find that my most valueable domain, BTM.net is missing! :eek:

I tried the URL, only to find that it is being brokered for sale by BuyDomains.com of Rarenames Inc
738 Main Street, #389
Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
United States
+1.7818397993

This is my domain! What can I do about this? Is there a way to tell when and how it was stolen from my account? :upset:
Thanks,

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom