Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Buydomains & sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a certain domain from buydomains.com and they have a fixed price for it.

So should I email them directly, or try to negotiate a better price via sedo offers-counteroffers? I wonder if they pay the 10% brokerage fee on sedo.

From my experience they aren't likely to lower the price significantly.. has anyone bought any names from them and for what % of the initial price?

~MG

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
directly - sometimes they are very aggressive and they don't accept anything else that their list price. the best offer I got was a -20% after 5-6 emails exchanged with a broker of them.
name was listed for 3k a year ago (doesn't worth more than $500) now is listed at $8k !

having 700k names allows you to have the illusion of how the domain market is ...

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Give them a call. In my experience, BuyDomains has been a pleasure to work with and they are often willing to give you a discount. They will also help you find similar domains from their portfolio, which might be of interest for you, too. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom