Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Buying a domain name with a parking page (like Sedo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triloxigen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've bought and sold various domain names from different people, but I never bought a website with a (long term) parking page on it.

It is well known that domains with parking pages will be sandboxed after a while, but what happens when you buy a domain name, made a website for it and want to get some google ranking.
Are you busted for life or a long time, or does Google pickes that up in short matter of time?

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello,

if you never bought a domain name which has been parked for very long time, so you have never bought any domain!

because 99.9999% of domain names are parked for years

I am not experienced in developing websites but I think that parking domains do not kill them and you can see top expensive domains parked as well

if you put really good content and materials in the website , google will pick it soon but if your content same as parked page , you will be busted for ever

hope that helps

Triloxigen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ccTLDs are not parked that often als gTLDs, and most of the time the parked domains are a very different type of domains as parked ones. But that is not what the topic is about :p

Buy thanks for your vision on this.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is well known that domains with parking pages will be sandboxed after a while,

that is a myth, because it does not apply to all or every domain that is or was parked.

so, it may be why you had doubts of developing previously parked domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators