Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

buying a domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

wantonsoup

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a domain name, this name will be for an actual business of mine, the seller does have an asking price, but I don't think it's worth that much and I think the domain will be sitting there for a while as it hardly has any traffic. I have put a query in via proxy and have not heard back from them yet. I am probably willing to go a bit higher than what I offered, but not tripple the amount.

Any suggestion of what to do? Do you think they will come back to negotiate, or will they just see the figure and go "leave it"?.

The price they had on their domain is already a few hundred under what they quoted on sedo.

thanks

DNBA

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you have the money to bump it up i would. if you cant afford anymore then thats your final offer. You will just have to wait till the seller can agree.

HarrisonJ

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have offered to buy domains before for much less than the sell/owner wanted. Many times a couple weeks after my offer they come back and accept. Have patients and if you don't hear from them, ask them again in a couple weeks.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't forget ...just because seller has a price in mind today does not mean it will be the same for tomorrow. Think wisely it may be more expensive in the future.

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't forget ...just because seller has a price in mind today does not mean it will be the same for tomorrow. Think wisely it may be more expensive in the future.

Very True!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom