Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Buying A .US Domain name From The UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

nWo

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i found a .US name i would like to buy but i got this in checkout?

3. .US Eligibility Confirmation:

In order to register a .US domain name, you must meet certain eligibility requirements. Please respond to the questions below to verify your eligibility. The responses that you provide below should apply to all .US domain names on this order.

If i lie about this on godaddy would they know! :pray:

stew2yk

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have an intresting problem, I have used Goddady's crappy domain catcher and after trying several different domains I finally won one. I won a .us domain but my registrar information is ALL for the UK. Will I encouter any problems?

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stew - I doubt you would have many issues, but you never know. I actually got alot of my good .us's by scanning reports of .us deletions because people did not follow the guidelines and they were deleted. However, these people had like 200 .us each and were a big target.

If you are really worried about it, get a buddy in the USA to be your admin contact and use your email address as the admin contact email.

zojila

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You can use my address if that helps. Pm me if you need it.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the address and phone number is key, godaddy tends to call on the phone, you need a US buddy who will answer the phone - yup yup yup and hang up.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
im intersted in buying a .us name, will i have probs? i dont know anyone still a newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom