Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

buying domains at Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could anyone give any tips on choosing and buying domains at Sedo. What do you usually look at? Personally, I want to buy traffic domains. What plays a role in buying such domains and also what do you do to make sur you arent buying domains with fake traffic? Would you suggest buying domains elsewhere?

Domain Days 2024

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you buy domains from people you dont know they there is a chance that you will be cheated. so do lot of research and cross checking before buying domains. you can even request sedo officials to see if the traffic is a redirected traffic or pure type in.

Pooh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would strongly recommend you research the domain you're interested if all you're looking at is traffic.

I bought a domain from Sedo and the domain had less than 50 uniques per month. However, if you buy a keyword rich domain, establish it, get it fairly optimized for search engines, you'll get at least 50 uniques a day. So I look at domains that are short, .com, easy to spell, and keyword rich.

Traffic has some value but not really :)

Peace

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo takes about a week to get the transfer done. Very slow in my opinion. Sedo is very secure though.

As for researching traffic? You want to look at if it is search engine traffic or type in traffic...type in traffic being golden. Look at urltrends.com and archive.org...if you can see that a website was up before...the traffic may be from past links and may oly be temporary...

My opinion. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom