Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Buying domains - Paying 10 years ppc revenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear domainer,

Do you want to generate HUGE REVENUES?

Then I am pleased to remember you that if you own a:
dot com with a domain score >700
then I should be interested in:

Purchase your domain for 10 years ppc revenue!

So action and PM me about these great premium domains you own.

For info:
You can calculate at no charge how your domains are scoring at DomainValuation.com

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good God, haven't we been here before? In fact, I thought the last thread you posted like this was shot down... yet, here you are again?

We tried to warn everyone that this was coming.

The sad thing, is that Noobs are beginning to actually BELIEVE it.

Be honest... you never did buy a domain for 10 years of revenues (you never intended too) and it's wrong for you to fill the minds of treasure seeking newbies that you alone hold the key to their fortunes.

Driving business to YOUR service under the guise that you will then pay far above the industry average for a domain is just plain misleading.

You are a predator feeding on the dreams and inexperience of others. I know that I am not the only one tired of tolerating your obvious scheme. It's unfortunate that you paid DNF to advertise because that conflict of interest has kept you from being banned to this point.

:(

GoPC

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Come with a domain having the required specs and you will see if I buy it or no.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its cybertonic time baby

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GoPC, Tony, and GameFirst,

Why not chat in another thread?

Here if you don't have a domain for sale having the required specs you don't have to comment anything.

Remember that DotComGod said it was time to be serious and that members comenting on "want domains" thread will get a penalty like I got one few weeks ago.

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe the problem is the requirement to use the scoring system of your choosing. (Self owned?) Email farm perhaps? It seems you yourself is scoring these domains so why would someone submit a great domain that you might score at a bare 700 so that you might pick it up under value? Also who's to say you aren't selling lists of the emails you collect?. It just seems a bit strange that you wouldnt post a budget in here and ask people to post thier high ends. I submitted a few domains to your site before and never even got a reply ( A few occasions) so either you thought my domains were garbage, or you haven't the curtiousy to reply at least to those who submit, or as said above perhaps you are using the email addresses you collect using this method for something unorthodox. I'm not saying you are. I'm questioning why you'd be directing people to your scoring system under seemingly false pretenses. It reminds me of an email I get about once a few days telling me of interest to buy my domains if I get it valuated at a certain valuation system.

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WHY DO THE MODS ALLOW THIS THIS IS A JOKE Advertising pure and simple

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe the problem is the requirement to use the scoring system of your choosing. (Self owned?) Email farm perhaps? It seems you yourself is scoring these domains so why would someone submit a great domain that you might score at a bare 700 so that you might pick it up under value?

I do not understand your question.
If the score is > 700 for one of your domains for sale just drop me a note with the domain name and your annual ppc revenue.

Also who's to say you aren't selling lists of the emails you collect?. It just seems a bit strange that you wouldnt post a budget in here and ask people to post thier high ends.

If you are afraid to get spammed then use a secondary email address.

Now, think about the following:
How many months we are agressively advertising?
How many dozen thousands webmasters may have submitted their domains for valuation?
Did you read somewhere just ONE complaint about Cybertonic spamming?

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, buying for 10 years revenue and selling nothing less than 100K?? I was running away from an enquiry I made on a domain. Well, makes me wonder even more now.

dadster

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well - he isn't insisting that anyone has sell to him but he does want grading based on his system alone. So, if thats what he wants and people are willing to sell based on his criteria let them sell to him.

He is an advertiser here and he is running a business, cant blame him for that.

Frank

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Major 'conflict of interest'. The buyer and the appraisal company are the same entity. Its unethical and you know it.

DomainValuation.com
Francois Carrillo
Cybertonic
10121 Evergreen Way 25-332
Everett
WA
US

You do not send potential sellers to a third-party owned by you. It's dishonest LOL.

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Major 'conflict of interest'. The buyer and the appraisal company are the same entity. Its unethical and you know it.

DomainValuation.com
Francois Carrillo
Cybertonic
10121 Evergreen Way 25-332
Everett
WA
US

That's part of what I was getting at. Then again as dadster said he is the buyer, He does have a right to choose using whichever methods he wishes what to buy and what not to buy. It just seems a little odd to me that he's redirecting people to his own valuation site and can value a domain at any price he likes regardless of market value. This won't affect the experienced but I can see MANY newer domainers being stung with this.. *Shrug*

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

The point is that it does not matter if cybertonic is defining the value of the domain name, because he is not buying based on the score but based on ppc. The only requirement is that the domain scores over 700. If a domain scores 700 or 800 or 999 it won't change the selling price because he is buying based on PPC revenue.

Eventhough I sometimes find his markeing techniques to be annoying, I can not see why he is being attacked in this thread, I don't know what he did wrong this time.

dadster

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont think he is hiding that fact is he? Perhaps he should state that up front though as it is the ethical thing to do.

He also owns Mocus, and seems like an ok guy and a straight shooter.

And Petrosc has come to the heart of the matter - he is buying based on ppc revenue.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing unethical!

I never said I will pay according the result of a valuation.

I said that if you have a domain scoring > 700 then I am willing to purchase your name and pay 10 years revenue.

By the way the domain score is not a personal valuation it's just a number sumarizing the following domain metrics:
- Term frequency
- Search popularity
- readability

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Its an advertising thread so it should be moved to a more appropriate folder. No offense.

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok . I retract my comments but I only have one question. When we submit domains for scoring why can we not see results on the domain? Is it possible to see the final scores on domains? You state it's not a personal evaluation therfor it must be automated? Currently no one can see results of their scores so It seems funny. Is it possible for you to display scores once the domain is submitted? If you could / would I think it might remove the unease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom