Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Buying generic .CA domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pretty straightforward here folks. If you have a generic .CA name that you are willing to sell, get in touch with me. Only looking for single word domains unless the combination is top notch.

Examples of generic .ca names:

Trade.ca, Schools.ca, Refunds.ca, Dinner.ca, Birthdays.ca, etc.

I am not looking for a specific industry so anything is fair game providing it meets the above criteria. First come, first served. Once the budget is gone, shes gone. Let's see if I can't put some money in your wallet.

PM or email me at Jason(leavethispartout)[email protected]

Regards,

Jason

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update: May already have two separate sales closing here less than 12hrs after the initial post. If you have something good, do not sit on your ass and ponder. Get into the game here and let's talk before the budget is gone.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A few sales pending. Things are happening, deals are being made. So why aren't we talking yet?

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Three days, 3 sales. If you are looking for money for another project, want to get out of the snow and take a vacation, down payment on a house (impress me), then we need to chat. If you have quality generics, we can, and should talk!

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wrapping things up this weekend, so a big Thank You to everyone that got in touch with me. If you do have a name that you have been considering selling, "now" would be the time to approach me, or forever hold your peace : )

Thanks,

Jason

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Made a big purchase over the weekend wind things down. Have room for one more quality name, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom