Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website BUYING lots of generic .com's with traffic and revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebess

Domain Diva
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Prefer to buy portfolios, but individual domains are okay, too.

Looking for .com's only. Must have traffic and revenue (considering domains in all ranges of revenue so long as it is consistent - no domain is too small, although biggies are fantastic too!) Would also consider HIGH traffic generics that don't have revenue but would be highly marketable down the road to end-users.

I'm on a buying spree, folks!

In the event that I'd like to buy your domain(s), I will need proof of stats and to test the domain(s) for a minimum of 48 hours.

PM me with what you have, BUT you must include traffic and revenue stats for a minimum of 3 months, preferably 12 for the best offer. If you have an asking price, please do state it. Let me know the source of your traffic (type-ins?) and revenue (parked where? affiliate prgs? etc).

Happy selling!

ebess

Domain Diva
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what multiple of months are you looking to spend?

varies depending on the quality of the domain name. 12-18 months. more flexible for premium domains.

This is intended to be a long term buying spree, with the initial round having a 5 figure budget and higher budgets for future rounds (but the same standards for choosing which domains to buy and for how much)

Thanks for the clarification request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom