Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Buying quality generic .CA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sale over (new thread established)

Last edited:

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some people have approached me with some great names and a few sales have already taken place.

I don't mind putting large amounts of money into someone's hands should the right name come at the right price, so let's talk!!!

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM Sent

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still looking. If you feel you have a quality generic, I may just be interested. PM name / price.

Thanks!

Jay

NomPlex

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

impressivedomains

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good Day,

i'm currently looking at picking up a few good generic .CA's. My true budget is XXX to XXXX. Some examples of good quality generic .CA's that have been sold from the forum lately is Church.ca / Easter.ca, among others.

I'm not looking for LLL / NNN or LL or NN, nor most two word names, unless they are extremely good and well priced. Generics only for the most part. I have no exact genre or niche in mind so if you feel you have something that fits my needs and price range, feel free to let me know, via PM or post.

If the name does not have any logical useage behind it then it is unlikely I will be interested at all, regardless of price. An example of this may be Stuff.ca. A decent name, however there is no immediate market niche behind it, thus it likely isn't something I would be interested in (although if the price is right, i'll consider almost anything).

Only willing to work in CDN dollars as well, although I cannot see that being an issue.

Thanks in advance,

Jay
check my site http://impressivedomains.ca out if you are looking for good Generic Keyword.ca names some one word, lots of great Generic Business Domains Eco Domains Green Environmental Domains

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM's / info! If I've found something I am interested in, I've contacted you by now.

Please keep the offers coming. My budget is X.XXX so if you have a domain of top quality, I may have a large amount of cash waiting for you.

Jay

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update to this: Still looking at picking up generics. I won't be buying again till at least sometime in the new year, however I am looking at possible $ + names for trade.

If you feel you have a quality generic and are open to a $ + trade, let me know and I can give you my list of .ca's for trade. May just be able to work something out.

Thanks

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a top end generic .ca. Still looking to buy if you have something that fits the description (see above), step into my office, we may be able to do some business together.

Jay

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Irish
Send me your list of domains for trade and I will match your list in return, then we can talk, my email is [email protected]

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom