Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Buying revenue names making $x-xx per month + other

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberserf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Made a few large purchases, won't be looking for anything else at this time. Thread closed.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man you just missed me, I sold my huge portolio of non tm and typo names, all generic and with decent traffic with .com/.net and .org extensions, settled on just 22 months, had months of screen shots too, would you really have paid a whole 24 months?

GeoOwners

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Man you just missed me, I sold my huge portolio of non tm and typo names, all generic and with decent traffic with .com/.net and .org extensions, settled on just 22 months, had months of screen shots too, would you really have paid a whole 24 months?

LOL

if you need a place for all the cash you just got...let me know cause I have some great names for sale...no revenue or traffic but they sound very kewl

cyberserf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Depending on the names, up to 24 months is my range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom