Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Buying SnapBacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been asked before. Do people ever buy snapbacks from people who already have a snapback on a domain?. For example: If somebody had a snapback on Sex.com, and it was on hold or was about to drop, Would you pay much for that snapback?.

Maybe there could be a new forum. "Sell your Snapbacks".

RMF

moe8585

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive seen snapbacks being sold here a couple of times. I think you can probabily buy or sell snapbacks in the expired domains section, but i cant see that section so i dont know for sure.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know people already sell unused snapbacks, but what im wondering is if people buy/sell used snapbacks that are currently snapped on great domains that might drop, or are going to drop.

RMF

wyvern

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anyone would offer to sell such a snap, there are many here who would purchase.....if anyone has a great name snapped, they are much more likely to grab it first, then sell.....much higher profit potential when you own the item, rather than just the possibility of owning it. Snap ain't THAT much of a sure thing.

DomainMiner.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's been done, but the buyers can't really find out who has the Snap, so that would make it tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom