Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Buying Traffic - What to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuzant3d

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently into an adult business that of course needs huge traffic to achieve good conversion rates.. so i was thinking to open offer money for traffic. To talk in general, what would be a good amount of money (for me and the user) to offer for a 1000 uniques?

Thanks in advance ...

Domain Days 2024

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should not offer pay per traffic but pay per conversion. Otherwise you end-up paying huge money for shitty, non-converting traffic.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny is exactly right

Some domains with 1000 uniques per day are worthless, while others bring in hundreds of dollars daily.

In terms of Adult names, quality still trumps quantity. I would rather have 50 interested adult viewers per day than 1000 South African teenagers (no offense) visiting the site each day.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Adult traffic in general is dime a dozen (or million!) so it's indeed true that you must be very careful before you take the PPC approach. Many adult companies went from paying out $100,000's and millions monthly to shutting down doors overnight in the PPC business.

Ironically, to get your feet wet, I would recommend Google Adsense. Traffic can be cheap, high quality and often good conversions.

abuzant3d

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you everybody for your comments,i now better understand the image ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom