Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Websites BuyRealEstate.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatjana

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BuyRealEstate.co.uk is up on Auction staring $1

Increase $5 or more

Domain will be sold to the wining last bid count. Every bid posted after 9pm will not count..

Auction ends on Sunday September 12 .2010 @9pm EST

Payment accepted Paypal GIFT or MASS Pay ONLY. If you for some reason can not do it this way then 6% fees apply on wining bid .

In order to be owner of this domain you need to have account with nominet ( you will pay for transfer and ownership). Nominet charge for transfer of ownership, and charges is small. ( please check first before you place bid on this domain)

Domain is registred with 123-reg.co.uk and it's easy push ..If you do not confirm ownership with nominet -domain will remain under my name, which makes difficult for further sale or any other development in future.

Valuation of domain is approx $2500

Happy bidding !

Domain Master

Domain Master
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Note: Voiding $1 bid that was made because of nominet transfer policy

Last edited:

tatjana

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Accepted avoid bid for DomainMaster

PLEASE EVERYONE...READ NOMINET POLICY AND TRANSFER CHARGES FOR OWNERSHIP BEFORE YOU PLACE A BID. WILL SAVE YOUR TIME AND MINE...

I stated in the post buyer (bidder) is responsible to pay for transfer of ownership of this domain as nominet charge for that. If domain is only push from one account to another, ownership still remains under my name which make difficult for any development or future sale..

Please read post and read everything through...

PM send to RECEP - not reading post properly- waiting for response

Possible this domain will be pulled out from auction

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Moderator please close this tread. This domain is not longer available for auction !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom