Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com BWAHA.com for sale $69

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wordpreneur

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
*** SOLD! This domain is no longer available and I'm locking the thread. ***

BWAHA.COM for Sale (only $69)

Rare short (5 chars) .COM domain name for sale that is also:
* easy to spell
* easy to pronounce
* easy to remember
Great for branding!

Have owned it for years. Have had various projects in mind for it (great name and all!), so kept it all this time. I want to buy something else now, and been busy -- I don't think I'll ever ever get around to working this, so letting it go for cheap for what it is.

Just DM me asap if you want it; I'm posting it in a number of other places to get this done quickly.

Oh, it's currently on Namebright, but that really doesn't matter; I've owned it so long, I can transfer it easily to pretty much any registrar out there. Good luck!

(Payment via Paypal)

Last edited:

jonesrussell42

Level 1
Reaction score
BWAHA.COM for Sale (only $69)

Rare short (5 chars) .COM domain name for sale that is also:
* easy to spell
* easy to pronounce
* easy to remember
Great for branding!

Have owned it for years. Have had various projects in mind for it (great name and all!), so kept it all this time. I want to buy something else now, and been busy -- I don't think I'll ever ever get around to working this, so letting it go for cheap for what it is.

Just DM me asap if you want it; I'm posting it in a number of other places to get this done quickly.

Oh, it's currently on Namebright, but that really doesn't matter; I've owned it so long, I can transfer it easily to pretty much any registrar out there. Good luck!
Hello, is it still available?

wordpreneur

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi! Yes, it's still available (just a few lowball offers received on standby). If you want to get it, DM, I'll give you details.
Low ball on $69? Unless I'm missing something I have the 69 bucks.
lol I didn't say you're lowballing. I guess I wasn't clear: what I meant was that I had received a few lowball offers already (go figure), which I set aside on standby. So, you want me to DM details to you?

Last edited:

jonesrussell42

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi! Yes, it's still available (just a few lowball offers received on standby). If you want to get it, DM, I'll give you details.
Low ball on $69? Unless I'm missing something I have the 69 bucks.

lol I didn't say you're lowballing. I guess I wasn't clear: what I meant was that I had received a few lowball offers already (go figure), which I set aside on standby. So, you want me to DM details to you?
I undestood :) I am surprised people try to lowball you on 69$, my bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom