Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everyone I just asked gregr today to stop this ceo and i asked him if i was wrong i would leave this site. Gregr:you're wrong thats what he said to me well take care everyone hope to chat sometime in the future. bye ill miss the dnforum community.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's behind this - I don't understand?

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
some people pmed me telling me to stick around. i just lost my temper at ceo and his post and appraisals.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CEO-AIS is a retard who should be banned. I have very little patience for morons of that calibre.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mastmnds
Everyone I just asked gregr today to stop this ceo and i asked him if i was wrong i would leave this site. Gregr:you're wrong thats what he said to me well take care everyone hope to chat sometime in the future. bye ill miss the dnforum community.

This is not a loser leaves town pro wrestling match Mast. Stick around and give your opponent a few more piledrivers. :)

Incidently, Greg is not the opponent. He lets people speak their mind (even when they don't have much of a mind to speak of).

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by draqon
CEO-AIS is a retard who should be banned. I have very little patience for morons of that calibre.

I swear it was spelled "caliber" this side of the pond :D

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
both spellings are correct. Draqon is never wrong!

K

kingdon

Man this is hilarious, is this guy on speed, crack or crank! I have never seen so many posts in one day, when's he gonna crash. I have never seen someone so opposite to everyone here. Almost as if he knows exactly how to push each and every button. This has to be someone playing a joke and just jerking around.

Could you imagine sitting across from someone like this, while having to finish a project! This guy has to be a regular member just stroking everybody along. Their are fish stories, and then there are mental patients, please note that none of his stories is about fishing.

K

kingdon

Actually it's still 53 here in Ft Lauderdale and holidng steady. But tomorrow will only get into the mid 60's, beach party canceled! But I see on the weather map you guys up in Orlando are really getting hit hard. Time to put on a sweater, good luck!

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Holy ****
Currently 37 here in Lake county and falling. My gas bill will be extra fat next month.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kingdon
Actually it's still 53 here in Ft Lauderdale and holidng steady. But tomorrow will only get into the mid 60's, beach party canceled! But I see on the weather map you guys up in Orlando are really getting hit hard. Time to put on a sweater, good luck!

Only in the 60's ! damn Don..i feel for ya bud.. :D

sitting here north of Minneapolis ..we never made above 0 today ! ..dropped to 12 below..been hanging around 5 below..
hey big warm up coming though ..they say by monday we MIGHT make it to just under freezing.. 30 degrees ! :laugh:

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by draqon

Yes He is a retard... but lets all give a warm welcome to our celebrity visitor Movie star Jim Carrey ..(clap clap)

Jim has been been performing one of his favorite characters Fletcher Reid .of LIAR LIAR
http://www.all-reviews.com/videos/liar-liar.htm

Jim is a mild mannered modest man but I sure with just a little prodding we can get ol Jim to step forward and say a few words .. :D

K

kingdon

Not to rub salt into this, but we reached 78 today and I got a great tan! Thanks for reminding me why I moved down south, FAR SOUTH! I also took out the 10"/10" square portable space heaters today, in case the temperature should go below 50. But they would only be used under "extreme life threatening" emergency heating conditions, like 45.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner

Only in the 60's ! damn Don..i feel for ya bud.. :D

sitting here north of Minneapolis ..we never made above 0 today ! ..dropped to 12 below..been hanging around 5 below..
hey big warm up coming though ..they say by monday we MIGHT make it to just under freezing.. 30 degrees ! :laugh:

MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota (AP) -- An 18-month-old boy was recovering in the hospital Thursday after being left behind in a school bus for more than three hours as temperatures hovered below zero, authorities said.

Antonio Jackson was listed in good condition at Children's Hospital.

The boy, dressed in a snowsuit, was "somewhat responsive" when he was found shortly before 10 p.m. Wednesday, police Lt. Kevin Stoll said. Firefighters had to break the door of the parked bus to rescue him.

The temperature was 4 below zero when the boy was found and dipped to 11 below overnight.

Stoll said the boy's mother apparently called and left a message about 6:30 p.m. at an early childhood center, saying the boy had not been dropped off at home.

A staff member received the message later and notified other co-workers, Stoll said. After a brief search, they discovered the boy on the locked bus and called 911.

TheTron

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm in the south to but nothing like the weather you've got. The high out today was something like 33, its 20 out right now with a wind chill of 10.

Originally posted by kingdon
Not to rub salt into this, but we reached 78 today and I got a great tan! Thanks for reminding me why I moved down south

M

mole

Originally posted by Duke of Earl
Incidently, Greg is not the opponent. He lets people speak their mind (even when they don't have much of a mind to speak of).

DOTCOM SUCKS!! :)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
PS. Heeeee's baaaaaack ... CEO, that is ... I believe this time as "M0NEY". Yikes!
Good Luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom