Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

California.ws, NewYork.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was surprised today when I went to GoDaddy to buy some domain names and saw that I was able to register a lot of premium .ws domain names. I kept typing in keywords, all generic and proper, and to my surprise they were all available. So I found as many as I could in 30 minutes and registered them. Ten minutes later, I get a ton of emails saying that there was an error in their script and that the domains were already registered. What a crock, I was so excited I almost pissed my pants, only to find out that they had an error. Go figure.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy often reports domains as available when they are not. The problem is your so fricken excited when you see it's available you:
A: push the reg button as fast as you can
B: go through the 1,346 upsell pages
C: register it, go take a shower 'cause you soiled yourself
D: race back to you pc being careful not to drip on the KB
E: check for just one of the 16 confirmation emails they send you

only to find that dreaded bla bla bla, cannot be registered. They even have the odasity to tell you they'll keep trying lol.

and all ya had to do was check, the whois....well at least your clean, and ya had 3 weeks of laundry to do anyway:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom