Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Call for rule change to - External Domain for Auction - Minimum Offer $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.dnforum.com/f580/rules-subforum-thread-363743.html

For those that are unaware, Sedo now has a MINIMUM fee:

50usd
50eu
35gbp

Per the rules of the subforum:

The opening bid / price must start at $60

I move that we strike the MUST START AT $60.

I would like to have the option of posting a name with a FIXED MINIMUM to send to auction.

Leave it to the seller if they would send to auction for $100, $250, $500 or whatever the seller sets as a minimum they would accept.

Upvote 0
C

Chuck

Ok Doc thanks for bringing that to our attention, seems that would make sense to change.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.dnforum.com/f580/rules-subforum-thread-363743.html

For those that are unaware, Sedo now has a MINIMUM fee:

50usd
50eu
35gbp

Per the rules of the subforum:

The opening bid / price must start at $60

I move that we strike the MUST START AT $60.

I would like to have the option of posting a name with a FIXED MINIMUM to send to auction.

Leave it to the seller if they would send to auction for $100, $250, $500 or whatever the seller sets as a minimum they would accept.

not a bad idea, but...

why not just let members post a link to send their domain to auction... within any sales thread?

though by increasing the minimum or removing the minimum, the other sales sections could be rendered useless

imo...

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not a bad idea, but...

why not just let members post a link to send their domain to auction... within any sales thread?

though by increasing the minimum or removing the minimum, the other sales sections could be rendered useless

imo...
Many members HATE and REFUSE to use sedo for anything. So I don't think that would render any sales thread useless.

Plus, we all post threads for offers wanted without posting a bin. At a certain point, we may consider selling at a high offer IF the person making the offer is willing to send to auction at that offer.

This would potentially be a win-win for both the seller (if it sells at or higher than the highest offer received) and the buyer (no one else bids and he gets it for his/her high offer).

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am ok with this, Chuck please go ahead and update the rules.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom