Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale CallaLilies(.)ca 19k overture, HeatingContractor(.)ca + many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats your opinion of which you are welcome to but I am a proud Canadian but my online transactions are done in USD for the simple fact USD is the most widely reconized and understood international internet currency ;)

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i am a proud canadian, i even forked out the F$ for the little flag

:)

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my experience I believe US$ is the assumed currency on this forum unless otherwise specified...

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand when you are selling to a Worldwide market including UK, Mongolia, US, Canada and so on but if your selling Canadian products/services that can only be purchasede from Canadian citizen or to a Canadian based market, I think it should be in Canadian dollar at least to show your patriotism.

I just feel stupid buying Canadian domains in American dollar just so the seller can add a few bucks to their sales and make the Americans feel better about themself. I don't have anything against the US; I just don't want them to have anything to do with dot ca's. They already think they own the Internet and that Amirican Internet rules apply to Canadian.

I'm from Quebec and I am not selling in Quebec currency, just kidding, simply to let you know why me English isn’t so good.

That's my two cents. I know I didn't have to say anything but I just curious to see who else feels that way, obviously not too many so far. I try to always base my decision on logic and for me the above isn't logic at all but it’s Friday and I probably had too many man sodas.

I'm drunk.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom