Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Calling all dnforum members ru registering a domain today?Lets attempt a WORLDS FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

nudotfm

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For a good cause.

There is no failure here only opportunity.

One hour or so from now (so please help) I am going to register a blinding .com domain that is available on every extension. The challenge is to co invest, by individuals or companies buying the remaining domains and hence have a blanket coverage and hopefully a record by owning all the domains from the outset of the project.

Yeah right, we've been trading in domains for years, if it was worth anything it would already have been registered.

Well I have humble gold membership here and this is a matter of public record and I'm putting my name to it. You get the picture.. It's worth investigating..

I am so confident, when you recieve my pm which you request by posting to this thread, you'll probably end up registering more than one domain. Remember we are seeking to cover every extensions I start with .com on a first come first served basis .net .org .co.uk .eu .cn .ws .cc etc etc. I am going to pm you the .com so you can decide if you want to invest.

If we can achieve in a couple of hours the registration the net news value will have easily covered your investment which will yield high.

Irrespective of which domain you register for each one you will be given a share in profits from the .com operation which will launch later today inlcuding traffic shares. Maybe techcrunh would be interested.

The idea is so good as it expands your domains can take on responsibilities.

Here are the few RULES:
I don't want your cv, I want you to register the domains so I'm helping you spend your money or rather invest it.

• Only DNMembers May apply.
  • DNMembers should not discuss the .com or your registered version for a few hours at least the longer the better, remember we are trying to achieve a record, that in itself will buy plenty of advertising.
  • DNMembers may discuss it with other DNMembers via pm.
  • Admins and DNMembers should draw attention to this thread whilst not disclosing the domain at least for a few hours, then we'll launch the site and people can discuss away.
  • I can only request this, if you are one of these companies that soley registers domains for the clicks, please wait for a couple of hours before registering enabling time for other DNMembers to have the opportunity.
  • You are of course welcome to join DNForum and invest in this website being launced today.

To request the .com I have registered so you can go gold digging, post pm me. If you buy, come back and post how many you purchased 1,2 domains. not the name itself.

Don't let this domain opportunity passively pass you buy. The domains sells itself and you have a duty to it.

As an added extra bonus, a friend of mine has written an excellent dance song. We posted it to a site a few days ago and he dreamed about it appearing on the front page, indicating its popularity, it is and he's chuffed. People are loving it. This song will be officially lauched along with the site, and you have an opportunity to be part of it, profit share, hit share and plus you own the domains.

If dn admins wish to help, once the .com is registered maybe you could pm all DNForum members obviously after you've bought your share of the domain pie.

So the site is going to launch today, the domains sells itself, find out by requesting the domain. It might be the best few dollars you've spent in a while and the domain market is a highly saturated one.

If no one buys into this project being launched to day, then i'll have the .com and the project will launch either way.

Peace love and respect to the world. Looking forward to partnering you.

Eamonn Smyth
Founder http://nu.fm

You should at least apply, so you can at least laugh at the name, but please don't post it for a couple of HOURS.

The CLOCK is Ticking. I am not sure how long it takes to arrive on sites like registeredon.com.:eek: :eek:k: :lol: :cool:

My Clock says 03.16 GMT @ 4.15GMT I will reg the .com and share it via pm.:-/

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing with us the registration of TheBestDomainNameInTheWorld.com !

nudotfm

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
4 Members have applied so far via pm.

I am running a queue, everyone gets a fifteen minute window to register one of the many domains.

3mins till if inform applicant 2.

The domain was regged @ 4.15 as promised.

pm if interested and spread the word amongst you dn friends.

Thanks everyone, heres hoping.

*.com .net .org .info registered.

Thanks to the dnmembers who have contributed thus far. If interested send that pm.

This website is only 2 hours old and launching later 2day. .co.uk .de and lots more available.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lol...

so you get the .com and everyone else gets a random extension? Great deal, where do I sign?

:dead:

nudotfm

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL,

Am happy to put the .com in a binding contract.

.com .net .org .info now taken thanks to dnforum members.

Thanks for interest at least.

nudotfm

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
an awesome dream..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom