Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Calling for help, Please DO NO EVIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw post of one guy opinion in the public forums saying

“My overall opinion of parking companies at the moment...they all suck.”

I can't agree with him enough :) and I would think most small domainers out their will agree

Google, Yahoo or Microsoft can increase the value of domain over night if they choose too

The parking industry as it is right now, its crazy. They are a lot of people taking a cut of the domain revenue before it gets to the real owner.

I always wonder why companies like Google, Yahoo and Microsoft can not start a program like adsense for domains where they park domains for small guys with few good domains and cut out those so called Parking companies!

I am sure if they do that the value of domain will go up as so many people would know how much their traffic is really worth. As at the moment the money is going through a lot of hands before getting to the real owner of the domain.
And all of those people can have any cut they feel like with no questions asked.

I have been looking at some big sales of domains which end up with a parking page, and most of those big sales are bought by either people who own those parking companies or people who get their feed direct from Yahoo or Google. Why do you think those people pay millions of dollars for a domain and park it? It’s because they get the real revenue from Google or Yahoo with no-one in between to tell them how much they should be getting.
So if they pay few Mil for a domain then they know they will get it back in few years, but if a small guy pays that amount and park the domain to parking companies I am sure they will never be able to return the money in their life time with PPC

So come on Google, Yahoo and Microsoft, make some changes to this industry and DO NO EVIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom