Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service can anyone help me optimize with good keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaik

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi,
i have some names at sedo and they are earning only about totaly $0.50 to $1 for all my names there.
can i earn more with good keywords.i have put some keywords there.can anyone plz check and let me know if any other keywords will be good
i am providing screen shot
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7608/sed1dl7.jpg
and
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1571/sed2li7.jpg

the stats there on the image is for last 32 days
plz note that i am not looking for paid optimization
i only want is to know is there better keyword that keywords i put there
it will be great help if anyone can help me
thanks,
jaik

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At first glance, You need to think about what the main topic is that is related to your site(s). Having your site AS the keyword or phrase isn't going to help in many cases. In other cases, your keyword is too broad.

It looks like you have a PREVIEW button there to see what results come up with your keyword. Excellent tool. As is using Overture and doing general searching on Google to see what your genre competition is doing.

You might also try useing TWO keywords, separated by a comma. Always check the preview and try swapping the word around in the opposite order and see what happens.

It's tedious work sometimes and you have to give your changes time to work before you get frustrated and try something different.

Good Luck!

GoPC

jaik

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for your suggestion.i will try to work my names as you suggested

cloudfuyun

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
try overture keyword tools and you can see max bid of each keyword

nielsencl

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use the free program from GoodKeywords.com which uses Overture results, but doesn't show bid amounts, only search volumn.

I have not see this from Sedo before, am I correct in thinking this is just to trigger the kind of ads? This doesn't affect the landing page optimization, does it? I mean, the only traffic these domains are going to get is from type-in traffic and any links that may be out there pointing to them, right?

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First of all i think you should try to change to other kinds of landers (sedo seems to have many of them). second you should try to optimize using the tool recommended above (goodkeywords.com) to obtain better targeted keywords. Third, you may try another parking service if this one doesn't give good results but if traffic is low this might not change.
good luck

jaik

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First of all i think you should try to change to other kinds of landers (sedo seems to have many of them). second you should try to optimize using the tool recommended above (goodkeywords.com) to obtain better targeted keywords. Third, you may try another parking service if this one doesn't give good results but if traffic is low this might not change.
good luck

i am getting little confuced.how can i find which keywords are better for my name

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jaik , sorry but here is the harsh reality , if those are stats for 32 days then forget them and let them expire , unless there is a couple that you really think will sell someday or are going to develop, those domains will most likely never be profitable, there is not enough traffic to these domains to keep them , also keep in mind that some of that traffic is certainly bots and "sedo floaters" just looking to see what is under the domain because they saw it on sedo., and will never click anyway. Don't throw good money after bad money, we all have some bad names and we all just let them expire, part of the domain biz , I let about 60 expire last month with 5 times that traffic because they were not making the reg fee, again sorry to give you this opinion but sometimes honesty is the best policy.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jaik let them expire if u r holding them for ppc revenue. dont see any that will make reg fee back on ppc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom