Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can Escrow.com wire payment to my company (business) account? Help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, guys

I usually use my personal bank account to receive the payments from escrow.com
This time I need to get payment to my business account.
I checked the wire settings in my escrow.com account, I find no where to input Company Name. I wonder does Escrow.com distribute payment to a company (business) account instead of personal account?

Thanks in advance.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is because the way you set up your Escrow.com account was in your personal name, therefore all payments received are in said name, regardless of the destination account.

Since it was set up as a personal account, your best bet is to create a brand new account which is in your company's name. I don't think you can modify a personal account to become a new business account (especially since new accounts are free to create), so there wouldn't be an option to add company name under your personal account.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Opps, thanks Maxwell. This is very helpful!

I just found the way that I can edit my personal profile and update the company name under my exiting profile.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorr for Off Topic, but are you aware of the fact that the muscle man in your avatar has the largest nipples on a guy i've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom