Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can I ask my Account Manager to edit my domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugmac

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have one adult name in parked.
The traffic has over 50% from type-in.
But CTR has only 12.50%
Yes,It is not bad at all.
But in the same time.
I get the other adult name.
The CTR has 68.15% in this month.(thanks PARKED:eek:k:)
The traffic is looks similar type.
I think maybe something wrong with my edit.
But I have try many template and key word.
And try to rest the domain.
The CTR just won`t climb.
Can I just Send A ticket to my Account Manager and ask for help?
Or the Account Manager will not help with this?
The domain has only has this kind of performance.
Thanks in advance.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they do a great job at optimizing domains...they helped me greatly increase revenue on a few...

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they do a great job at optimizing domains...they helped me greatly increase revenue on a few...

how do they do that??

sonny-boy does nothing for me....except reply to my e-mails...:(

sapience

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how do they do that??

sonny-boy does nothing for me....except reply to my e-mails...:(

Tony,
What do you mean by I do nothing for you? Your domains are optimized (most of your domains should have relevant keywords), and all they really need is just traffic (which if I am not mistaken, I've already mentioned it to you in more than one occasion).

Sonny

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes u have sonny....however...u state most of my domians should have relevant keywords...well do they?...is this something u can help me identify if they seem ok to u?...i've done all the optimization myself....do u have any suggestions for me to better optimize?.....this will help my revenue increase...no?....this is the kind of help i am seeking.....a lil effort above and beyond...other than just yes..no..responses to my e-mails.....thanks sony.....any thoughts?.....

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All the optimization in the world isn't gonna help if they aren't getting traffic

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah ....i figured...hhmmm....any ways to bring in traffic?...:)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, yeah traffic is a good place to start..

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes.... traffic is key...

doesn't matter how good the store looks if there are no shoppers...

smile....

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes u have sonny....however...u state most of my domians should have relevant keywords...well do they?...is this something u can help me identify if they seem ok to u?...i've done all the optimization myself....do u have any suggestions for me to better optimize?.....this will help my revenue increase...no?....this is the kind of help i am seeking.....a lil effort above and beyond...other than just yes..no..responses to my e-mails.....thanks sony.....any thoughts?.....

i basically sent a ticket to my rep saying almost the same, very generally, asking what is the best way for me to optimize these names/sites ... should i do it myself, or is it best to let them be and see what kind of traffic they get ... should i let parked optimize it? .. etc etc.

he responded saying i should visit DNForum for advice :lol:

Edit: another point i want to raise, but i didnt want to start a new thread, and since we are talking about optimization here ..

I find that hard coding for keywords is clumsy. what i mean by that is, for instance, take a site like GreekLiterature (dot) info ... if i set the keyword to 'greek literature' the categories and related words are all about literature, eg. american literature, modern literature, shakespeare, but nothing about 'greek literature'. If i reverse it to 'literature greek' then the related words and categories are all about the country Greece, and nothing to do with literature. so then i find myself trying to plug in ridiculous keywords like 'homer' 'odyssey' 'illiad' to try to get more targeted results. I have this problem repeatedly when trying to optimize 2-word domain names and generally find it difficult to find the precise keyword(s) that will result in highly targeted ads. It seems to me, that TARGETED advertising is the real name of the game and should be strived after. If someone is searching for 'pc games' and they come across my page (hypothetically) pcgames.com .. then a landing page for PC's but no games is crap, and a landing page for boardgames but not PC games is also crap, .. in my very honest opinion this is almost too obvious that it shouldnt need to be stated.

i would really love to see parked work out a better system for parsing domains into more targeted keywords. i think this is the key to improving ctr. in fact Donny, I think if you bring this up at the next board meeting they will be handing you a box of cubans and a weekend of golf at the country club :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom