Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can links be added to parked pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalanx

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just bought a couple of domain names with the intention of learning more about domain real estate as a hobby. I parked these pages with Parked.com. In my reading, many people suggest using link exchanges to improve my page rankings. Can this be done with parked pages? If it can't, any other thoughts on increasing the volume of visitors?

Spinlock

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the parking company... According to the Terms Of Service for Parked.com, they will only pay for type-in traffic, and expired traffic. Section 5g of the TOS:
All other types of traffic including bought traffic, traffic driven by PPC campaigns, traffic directed from hyperlinks are not permitted. If your traffic originates from any sources other than type-in and search engine traffic, you will not be entitled to payment as per this Agreement. Regular checks are carried out and we reserve the right to suspend any domain from our Service at any time, on our sole discretion, if we reasonably believe that you have violated this Agreement; for example, if we suspect that the traffic on your domain is bought, generated or redirected in any way that contravenes these terms and conditions. You may view your parked pages to ensure they are correctly set up, but you may not click any of the advertising links.

So, you can't do link exchanges with Parked.com. Sorry. :|

diskwizz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try this place www.1plus.net they let you park up. Then you can add your adsense code in your "user area" and earn money at the same time.
This is my parked site, take a look i think its the best thing out there for parking. DOesnt look like a parked site at all
www.cheap-home-mortgages.com

deerfern

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Diskwizz, that looks like a great site. Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom