Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can no longer access eNom Club Drop/Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and started my daily routine. Logged into my eNom account and tried to access/view my Club Drops for today but wasnt able to access the page, I got the Agree page to use the Club Drop service, again, as I have been using Club Drop since I first got this account, I clicked ok and got an error saying this account isnt athorized to use this service.

Anyone else having problems accessing their Club Drops/Auctions?

I am high bid on a name and the auction ends today, I dont know wtf I'm supposed to do now, they are so dirty to just lock me out for no darn reason, in the middle of the night and not even notify me prior, worst thing is they are closed today...

Mike

eSology

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not me. I just logged in and all is well.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmm... thanks for the info

I really dont understand, I do have another Reseller account and I am able to access Club Drop with this account but it has a higher reg fee so I havnt used it since I got this newer account.

Mike

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmm... this account that I'm no longer to access Club Drop with is a Retail account, does that change anything, I did have access prior to this morning via this account to Club Drop?

Thanks for the help :)

Mike

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tippy said:
Hmm... this account that I'm no longer to access Club Drop with is a Retail account, does that change anything, I did have access prior to this morning via this account to Club Drop?

Thanks for the help :)

Mike

maybe they changed the policy again?

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well no notice was given, not the first time they did/pull something like this so wouldnt be surprised...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if the price is above $200 and you did not fax a "cc payment authorization" form to Enom, then you probably were locked out for this reason.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
biggedon said:
if the price is above $200 and you did not fax a "cc payment authorization" form to Enom, then you probably were locked out for this reason.

I don't think this requirement locks you out of your account, or out of the auctions. What happened to me was that I could enter a bid, but it wasn't accepted, due to the US$200 rule.

The rule applies to the sum of your bids, not just to individual names.

So if you have already have 20 $10 bids, you will not be able to make any other bids until either you phone that number to get authorised, or until some of the bids "expire".

(They might even take into account the base price as well in the limit. I'm not really sure).

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Good news, they already replied to my support ticket...

Bad news, they cant help me till Monday, must be nice to have the weekend off eh ;)

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom