Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

can registerfly via sedo say a domain is availabale if its not ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrit

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this happened a couple of times. I looked for a site at sedo and it showed eg:

lll.com already registered
lll.us available register now
lll.info available register now
lll.biz available register now
lll.net already registered
lll.org already registered

when you press the register now you are directed to registerfly that offers to register the domain. I did checked with whois and the domains still have few yeas to expire.
Also did a check with godaddy and moniker and the domains are already taken.

what are they up to ? I am tempted to try to register but dont know if they can deliver

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That happens often with different registrars..not sure why, I put a bunch of domains into namebargain once, including ebay.com, aol.com, amazon.com, total registrations $275.00, which of course, put a freeze on my bank account in that amount even though the names were not available, I did not have access to my bank funds for 3 days, so I suggest you don't do it if you need your bank funds, because you will get pre-authorization hold on your funds.

Reaction score
sedo is not a registrar and Registerfly is still using enom as their registrar as they are really a re-seller. Neither are directly hooked up to the registry. This is why you see this error of availability at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom