Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Can someone confirm if this domain is a good deal at $2500?

rsmith

Reaction score
Hey all, came across the domain USA.money listed for sale at $2,500 on some domain marketplaces. As a newbie domainer, wanted thoughts - does that seem like a good price for this kind of name? Location + finance related makes it seem valuable, but unsure. Can some experts confirm if it’s a decent deal at $2.5k or if I should keep looking? Appreciate any input! ~Richards

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
This domain in resell market, to me would be valued low to mid $XXX

For enduser, maybe mid to high XXX if you're lucky.

I do agree with the above.

Though, I would not buy it as an investor > stick to .com names

jimakos

Level 6
Reaction score
Hey all, came across the domain USA.money listed for sale at $2,500 on some domain marketplaces. As a newbie domainer, wanted thoughts - does that seem like a good price for this kind of name? Location + finance related makes it seem valuable, but unsure. Can some experts confirm if it’s a decent deal at $2.5k or if I should keep looking? Appreciate any input! ~Richards
It sure is a good deal, for the seller...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

it is not wise to publicly ask for appraisal, value or worthiness, of a specific domain that's listed on a marketplace.
why?
because it could be a member's name and you could be inhibiting the sale with negative comments.
ie: how would you feel if we were discussing your domains value, when you didn't ask for it?

the OP should get more knowledge about domains in general, before considering making such purchases.
it also depends on what one plans to do with the domain, as in trying to resell it or developing into a viable website.

i have removed the domain from title, to hopefully prevent indexing

imo...

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Unless you attend to do something personal with it, then no. If you are looking to resell it, not a chance.

EM

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

it is not wise to publicly ask for appraisal, value or worthiness, of a specific domain that's listed on a marketplace.
why?
because it could be a member's name and you could be inhibiting the sale with negative comments.
ie: how would you feel if we were discussing your domains value, when you didn't ask for it?

the OP should get more knowledge about domains in general, before considering making such purchases.
it also depends on what one plans to do with the domain, as in trying to resell it or developing into a viable website.

i have removed the domain from title, to hopefully prevent indexing

imo...
Why not? People comment about the value of anything with a price tag.
At Namepros there is a "Pre-Purchase Appraisals" section.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom