Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can someone help me make sense of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebMomentum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who has their own server and the ability to gather log files about traffic.

The reason I ask is that I have a domain that according to CJ.com is getting ridiculous traffic (5k + per day). I pointed it to another affiliate program that captures uniques versus hits and in the two or three hours I had the name pointed to them; it recorded 1700 hits but only 5 uniques.

If anyone could explain why this is happening or is willing to host the name for a day or two (point it to whatever affiliate you like) so we can figure where (or if indeed there is any) this traffic is coming from.

PM me if you have an answer to what is going on or are willing to host the domain.

Further info: I have the domain forwarded with MyDomain through CJ.com (maybe that will help someone figure out what is going on)

I wouldn't be so concerned with those kinds of numbers - but ZERO sales is hard to believe.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom