Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can we get a Goldkey PPC Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use Goldkey for my parked domains. Every time I post a support ticket on Goldkey, even about general stuff, I get a one-on-one reply. I got to wondering how many times they must reply to similar requests. I never seem to get dynamite tips which we would get from pooling and sharing our knowledge with a public forum. I asked Goldkey if they had a forum for their accounts to do this, but they said no and referred me to DNF.

So, is there any chance of taking Goldkey out of the "others" and into it's own forum?

Upvote 0

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The way Goldkey screwed up blocks of names for several people, I'd be surprised if they still rated good enough to be included in the "others" category.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MrDude said:
As far as I know Goldkey dont have a member of staff on these forums therefore making it useless. (I may be wrong?)

Is that a pre-requisite for starting a new forum? My idea was it is precisely why we need to interact with each other in a forum.

Stocdoctor said:
The way Goldkey screwed up blocks of names for several people, I'd be surprised if they still rated good enough to be included in the "others" category.

I've no idea what you are talking about. But anyway, isn't that exactly why we need a forum so that we can find out about these things? Goldkey won't tell us on any one-on-one basis about these problems, so interaction between us would be a beneficial thing. Don't you think?

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The Gold Key For-Sale link is the best kept secret in the business. I am crushing with end-user sales. I have been with them for over three months and have never even sent a support request. The PPC is a bonus and it is decent and delivered to my PayPal on time like clockwork. Their "For Sale" link is so easy....you don't even have to offer a price if you are inquiring about the name....and they don't even take a percentage. I'd tell you how much I am making from sales from that link but you wouldn't believe me. They should hire me as a spokesperson. Happy Motoring!

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I must be asking too much for my domains then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom