Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

can you have two sedo accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
using strict TOS?

Just meaning I want to follow rules strictly.

Here's why I'm considering it and would really welcome feedback.

I want to show my portfolio page, if someone some how finds one of my names I want them to see them all...but perhaps not.

My portfolio is 3 really different group of names. Few names not really looking to sell, high prices or offers but listed. Next is the bulk of portfolio, pretty good names value priced. Then I have a group of .info's, mostly good infos if I've listed them on sedo but nothing great.

Here is about the best example, laughter .info its a decent name, but wholesale here would be..iffy at best so rather list it at sedo for what some would consider a bargain. I dont want to stop adding decent .infos I've had decent luck with them, but not sure it looks good in my portfolio at least to .info haters. Opinions?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
a question may arise:

is the level of "assumed" trust reduced, after i find out they have two sedo accounts?

but you can always mark individual names as "not for sale", so they shouldn't come up in a "domains for sale" query.

also, .info is not "hated" on a global scale, the hate is mainly within the domainer community.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well all my names are SURELY for sale, almost all I have is for sale at some price.

Yeah I like .info a good use of a info makes the most sense in some cases, mabe still not the better name in value, but to convey the right message.

Thanks for the reply.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The Sedo TOS restrict you to one account per individual/company/holder.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that Arco. Makes considering it quite simple on my end. Doesnt mean I dont limit what I list in my account, but sure as heck means I wont have two sedo accounts.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I understand what you're trying to achieve. That's a suggestion for Sedo to generate URLs with individually packaged portfolios, with different pricing. So you'd give one link to domainers, another to end users. Unfortunately, Sedo won't consider such an improvement, as they are pretty much moving towards fixed pricing on their marketplace.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
laughter .info is "not listed for sale at Sedo" (I just checked), but is a good example in my opinion of a BAD .info. I can't think of any reason that a person would go looking for "info about laughter", and to me, that's the real test of value for this tld.

using strict TOS?

Just meaning I want to follow rules strictly.

Here's why I'm considering it and would really welcome feedback.

I want to show my portfolio page, if someone some how finds one of my names I want them to see them all...but perhaps not.

My portfolio is 3 really different group of names. Few names not really looking to sell, high prices or offers but listed. Next is the bulk of portfolio, pretty good names value priced. Then I have a group of .info's, mostly good infos if I've listed them on sedo but nothing great.

Here is about the best example, laughter .info its a decent name, but wholesale here would be..iffy at best so rather list it at sedo for what some would consider a bargain. I dont want to stop adding decent .infos I've had decent luck with them, but not sure it looks good in my portfolio at least to .info haters. Opinions?

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
that type view is why I dont have it listed in my account and largely the purpose of my question. I can see myself doing research on happiness and laughter. I can see it as a site, and more I can see someone away from domains willing to pay smallxxx for it.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Happiness and laughter are not the same.

Why would you search for information about laughter, and what kind of product or service would a person doing that be interested in?

I'm not trying to argue, I sincerely am interested. I certainly may have misjudged the value because I missed a possibility on this.

that type view is why I dont have it listed in my account and largely the purpose of my question. I can see myself doing research on happiness and laughter. I can see it as a site, and more I can see someone away from domains willing to pay smallxxx for it.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is the meaning of laughter, is it the best medicine

I would think it would run counter with depression

Whats more, though we have talked about it in "length" next week you will remember it. (sadly I dont even recall if I own it) (lol I do I had to check)

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is the meaning of laughter, is it the best medicine

I would think it would run counter with depression

Whats more, though we have talked about it in "length" next week you will remember it. (sadly I dont even recall if I own it) (lol I do I had to check)

Sorry, I don't understand your response, and it doesn't answer either of my 2 questions. Those 2 questions are directly related to value of the domain name.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sure tried to answer your question.
sadly that is about best I can do.

Best to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom