Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Can you still cxl a mistaken registration at Moniker?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meridian66

- x ɐ l ǝ ɹ -
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought you used to be able to cancel a mistaken/mispelt name registration at Moniker, but I can't find the option in the control panel. Is this no longer possible?

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought you used to be able to cancel a mistaken/mispelt name registration at Moniker, but I can't find the option in the control panel. Is this no longer possible?

Sorry Meridian66 - it's not possible. ICAAN did away with tasting. You can no longer delete names after a 4 day grace period.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know there's those times when you drop your only piece of pepperoni pizza face flat on the floor, but you just have to be quick and call a 2-second rule, cause thats all you can do. ... wait a minute, what was my point here. . oh,

so like, 30 minutes, or even 60 minutes, would not be enough time for anyone to taste a domain. Wouldnt it be great if there was a 30 - 60 minute grace period? I mean, we all mistakes. even the best of us like HomerJ. ;) ... like two minutes ago :D

What would it take to form the league of extraordinary registrars and bring this proposal to ICANN?

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the answer is above ...says NO. that option is gone.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the answer is above ...says NO. that option is gone.

Thanks stewie!

Infernostudio – ICAAN did away with domain tasting. There is no longer a 4 day grace period anywhere with any registrar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom