Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can you suggest a domain mgmt software that does this:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a scare the other day where a domain's info was changed by the registrar I used to use primarily (before I migrated most of my portfolio to enom). It was a mistake, but could have gone sour had I not notice right away.

Ideally, I would like it to import my list of domains which I have in Excel format, but I figure exporting it to TXT format shouldn't be a problem.

Once imported, it would do a whois on them all and save that info.

Then daily I would like it to do another whois and compare the values. Any differences would flag an alert to me.

Anything out there that does this?
-WC-

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont' know of anything that does that...but that would be nice. I wouldn't mind something like that too.

RMF

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is this a general problem with registrars. I've never heard of this happening, and my reg. sends me an email when I or one of my clints changes any details.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You might use the snapshot function of SnapNames.com. But it only monitors once a week.

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
watchmydomains.com

good program exports to excell or access

think whois-search.com has link to it

not free but worth every penny

sean

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm, nice. I think that will do exactly what I am looking for. I attempted to download the trial version and it failed with a server error. I will try later.

I couldn't find a price listed for it though. Do you know how much it goes for? I found a link to the ISP version of it and that was $430, so I know this one is cheaper than that.

I had hoped to find a freeware or something sort of cheap - but the peace of mind is worth a bit of money.

As to the poster that suggested Snapnames' snapwatch or whatever they call it, that would be exactly what I would like - except that it checks only weekly and is expensive with lots of domains.

-WC-

<edit> Ah, found the price, it's only $37. Wonder why the ISP version is about $400 more!? :confused: </edit>

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This program is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Well worth the $37. Simple interface and very effective.

Thanks for clueing me into it.

-WC-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom