Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Canadian traffic not good enough for Goldkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess this is more of a vent than anything else but I thought I'd share this with you guys. I have a bunch of Canadian domains parked at Goldkey...I've been their customer for almost 3 years now. I've never had any problems and all of my traffic is generated legitimately (as far as I know from after I acquire any domain). I just got this in my email today:

Hello,

Although we appreciate your business, we regret to inform you that after detailed analysis of the traffic being generated from your domains at GoldKey, your account will be disabled at month's end.

We suggest you find another parking provider for your domains prior to December 1, 2008. Final payments from us can be expected on or before December 15, 2008.

Regards,

The GoldKey Team
www.GoldKey.com
[email protected]

Domain Days 2024

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are the names? And how much weekly/monthly traffic do they get?

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't want to say the specific names on here but they are mostly generics as well as some names that I've picked-up at TBR auctions. Nothing with copyright problems.

Traffic ranges from 1 to 2 visits a day for low-ranking sites, to 100+ visits a day for some of the better sites.

Anyhow it seems pretty out of the blue but from what I've been hearing, it's best to leave them and go onto bigger and better plans. I just don't appreciate how they handled the situation. I'll just remember this experience for next time ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom