Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers CannabisisMedicine (.com) - HUGE potential, low price

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbaALT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello DNForum!

I regret to be selling one of my passion projects that unfortunately I have absolutely no time for right now. The site is www.cannabisismedicine.com. Pretty self explanatory, the purpose of the site was to post anything and everything relating to marijuana and its medicinal qualities. Anybody that visits digg or reddit knows this is a very hot topic right now - almost daily stories and blog posts relating to marijuana hit the front page of these sites, meaning there's huge potential for traffic.

Just yesterday Time magazine had a story entitled "Why Legalizing Marijuana Makes Sense" (http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1889021,00.html?iid=digg_share) - 13 states already provide medical marijuana to millions of patients, and some states are considering decriminalizing or even legalizing marijuana altogether. Over 10,000 credible scientific studies prove the medicinal qualities of marijuana. In addition to the short term potential of heavy traffic from sites like Digg, Reddit, Fark and others, the long term potential for this site (especially as it indexes across Google and picks up page rank) is even greater. Times are changing - now you can own and run a site while the tide is turning and interest in marijuana and its medicinal qualities dramatically increases.

The site launched about 7 months ago, but as you can see, I haven't had time to update or promote the site since then. Traffic is nominal, but a couple quick updates should easily boost that.

Included in the sale:
- Domain name
- 100% original design and layout with strict XHTML and CSS coding
- Entire "Google friendly" site completely integrated with Wordpress for easy updating of blog posts and all news sections (as well as the sidebar, footer, and anything else that may change from time to time)
- Original content - about a dozen original articles you won't find on any other site - a good foundation for growing the site
- List of sites/resources for daily blog posts/new studies and information as soon as it's available - tons of potential stories to cover every single day relating to marijuana
- Tips on growing the site, article ideas, and traffic sources
- Easy transition to your server, I'm happy to help you get set up and get going

I'm only asking $500 (updated) to recoup some of the development costs. A great deal for a completely developed site -- you could be updating and generating traffic/revenue today. Feel free to send me a message or email with any questions. First person to make a BIN bid or highest offer takes it. Thanks for checking it out. :yes:

4/30: BIN $150

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

dbaALT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did some quick updates this weekend (spent half hour total) and so far traffic for just today is 700 visitors and rising. Stats: http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s32cim11

Please note (since people have asked) that included in the sale is also a list of sources for daily updates!

dbaALT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
See new BIN below!

Last edited:

dbaALT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Site still available, must sell! Final BIN reduced to $150 for quick sale - only a fraction of what it cost to design, develop, and produce original content for.

First person to PM or email gets it.

namenut

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice informative site. Have you ever tried to monetize and if so how is the ad rev for
the subject matter?

nn

dbaALT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice informative site. Have you ever tried to monetize and if so how is the ad rev for
the subject matter?

nn

Thank you. Never tried to monetize it but doing relevant keyword searches in Google shows quite a number of adwords that I think would perform pretty well.

Premium

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is the site still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom